Mens Needs Solved: Swap Shop For Adults

Use to Solve your needs

Custom Search

Monday 25 May 2009

Swap Shop For Adults

Followers of Mens Needs i am contacting you to tell you of my new and slightly dangerous mission! Remember the guy in America who traded a red paper clip for a house?
Well i thought "i can do that" but of course am aiming a lot lot lot lower!
So i created a new blog>> http://swappershopper.blogspot.com/
Which will be the HQ for this mission!
So to dave you a visit i will post the first post on here aswell!
So people of blogger, help me on this mission!
"

1st Swap

OK fellow bloggers today i start my mission which could cost me my life! Yes it is a dangerous mission but i have taken upon myself to not be an average student and try to bring a bit of colour to my usally dull student life.
So here i offer my latest eBay splurge.
Date?
26th May 2009

What is it?
Canadian 1g .999 fine Silver Bar

How i got it?
From eBay!

Value?
hmmm a couple of pounds, lets say £4!

Picture?



Open To Offers NOW!!
Leave a comment or email me at Swappershopper@hotmail.com"

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter