Mens Needs Solved: MP's Expenses

Use to Solve your needs

Custom Search

Monday 25 May 2009

MP's Expenses

£100 for 23 light bulbs to be changed?
MP's Costing Us Millions!

Firstly I must say sorry for not updating my blog for a while, firstly my laptop decided to crash and burn and then i had to spend a week on the side of a mountain! But I'm back!
And I'm on the warpath with MP's, who are costing the tax payer millions!
Why the hell should they be allowed to have US pay for there new home, mortgage, travel and even moats in some cases. Its disgusting, if we didn't pay the tax man we would be either fined thousands or end up behind bars. But yet there allowed to not pay tax or allow us to pay it!
They deserve to be shot, they have screwed up the entire country. Were in the worst recession for years but yet they think its is OK to take our few remaining pennies just to make there life a little bit easier! Who gives a poo about them! I could do a better job then them and it wouldn't cost the public a penny!
People need to speak up and vote at the next election, to prove to the stupid MP's that were not going to be taking for Mugs!
Well that's my rant over, hope all my fellow bloggers are OK!
Peace
x

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter