Mens Needs Solved: Can a Blog pay for Beer?

Use to Solve your needs

Custom Search

Wednesday 22 April 2009

Can a Blog pay for Beer?


As the recession is hitting and were all tightening our belts or needing extra income,
I have decided to see if advertising your blog on certain sites, does give you more views/hits.
I am also looking at seeing that do this views really improve your income?
So i posted this on blog catalog
and am not waiting for No money to role in because i really don't believe more views does mean more money.
OK so I'm starting on the 22nd April and have got 100 views with a grand total of income off $0.00
I will of course keep you updated on how this mission ends up!
So can i get others to pay for my beer?
Peace
x

UPDATE: So far i have raised $0.45 so roughly 30p. Hmmm Wonder what I can buy?

UPDATE: Ok its not going very well so far, i have made a grand total of $0.88 so lets say roughly 70p?
Hmmm

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. hey !! its selmyra from blogcatalog im now following your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha good idea man i hope to do the same

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog good advices and doing good work

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter