Mens Needs Solved: What A Bad Day?!?!?

Use to Solve your needs

Custom Search

Saturday 9 May 2009

What A Bad Day?!?!?

Grrr some people annoy me. Today has been one of those days were nothings goes well and it end's up my fault. I had 6 customers complain to me today, all for reasons out my control. But Why?
Why do they find the need to have a go at the closest person...when 9 out of 10 times its not there fault. For example today we had a customer ask for something we didn't have in stock. So being the good person i am, i apologised and offered her other products. But this women was not happy!
She firstly said what a shit store it was, and that it was personally my thought we didn't have her wanted product. YES my fault!
As if i sit at home choosing what products to order! So i said I'm sorry and offered her head office's number so she could complain. Was she happy? Nope...still pointed the finger at yours truly.
The worst bit about it, is I'm expected to stand there and take her abuse. All i wanted to do was pick up the nearest heavy object and hit her with it. Just to shut her up!
And because of this one stupid women, I was in a foul mood for the rest of the day...even typing this has started me off on a rant!
I HATE PEOPLE AT TIME!!!!!!
anyways i need a stiff drink, or two.
So Peace
x

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. I have added your blog please take a look and suggest if any changes are required. Sorry for the delay.

    http://freesubmitnow.blogspot.com/2009/05/what-man-wants-men-world.html

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter